| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane in July is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry with sleet, rain or snow more often than not. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of H2O is transfered during on average 21 days.
- The shortest day is 17:22 long and the longest day is 19:18 long with an average length of 18:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane:
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) N
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) WNW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SSW
- Bergen, Norway - 186.7 kms (116 miles) SW
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) SW
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) SSW
- Orland, Norway - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) NNE
- Vaernes, Norway - 266.3 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Trondheim, Norway - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) NNE
- Storlien, Sweden - 294 kms (182.7 miles) NE
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 74.3 kms (46.2 miles) ENE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) ESE
- Geilo, Norway - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) S
- Gardermoen, Norway - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) SE
- Oslo, Norway - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) SE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) S